San Andreas State Police
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://sasp-goverment.forumgreek.com

U.S Government Application Form Review Empty U.S Government Application Form Review

Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:42 pm
U.S Government Application Form Review HoXKd1M
This document is protected by U.S Copyright laws. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher, addressed “Attention: Permissions Coordinator,” at the address below
U.S Government Application Form Review 66FXicb

In Character

Personal Information

• First Name:

• Middle name:

• Last name:

• Marital Status (Single, Married, Widowed, Other):

• Nationality:

• Date of birth:

• Place of Birth:

• Home Address:

• Phone Number:

• Email Address:

Education

Please check and indicate all of your formal education accomplishments.
• [ ] High School Graduate
o Name of School/Institution:
• [ ] College Graduate
o Name of College/University:
o Course of Study:
o Type of Degree:
 Other special educational accomplishments (Leadership Awardee, etc)
1.)
2.)

Employment History

• Have you been previously employed from any job? If otherwise, please skip this section of the
application.
• Have you ever been arrested/convicted of a criminal offence or have been terminated from
employment? If so, please state the nature and the date of the case(s).
• Have you ever been fired, asked to resign or denied reemployment? If yes, provide a detailed
explanation (employer, when, reason, etc.).
• Have you ever resigned after being notified of a recommendation to fire you? If yes, provide a
detailed explanation (employer, when, reason, etc.).
List most recent employment first. Summer jobs, part-time jobs and temporary jobs are included. Be sure
to account for dates of employment the reason of leaving.
• Employer name / Company Name:
• Position:
• Date of employment (From DD/MM/YYYY – To DD/MM/YYYY) :
• Reason for leaving:

Personal Assessment

At this part of assessment, you are expected to answer each questions with at least a minimum of 50
words.
• Do you believe you are competent enough to be accepted? Why so?
• Why do you want to join the [*LS/VC/LV*] Government?
• What do you feel is your strongest personal attribute?
• When are your leadership skills the most effective?
• If you were hired for this position, what are the first changes you would implement?
• Do you demonstrate leadership qualities even when you are not in a leadership role?
• At your current or former place of employment, how important was communication and dealing
with others?
At this part of assessment, please check the following boxes that apply.
• Are you able to work within a stressful work environment?
YES [ ] NO [ ]
• Do you comprehend the majority of the essential laws enforced within [*LS/VC/LC*]?
YES [ ] NO [ ]
• Are you aware of the duties and responsibilities for being a part with the government of
[*LS/VC/LC*]?
YES [ ] NO [ ]
• Are you able to legally eligible for employment in the U.S.?
YES [ ] NO [ ]
• Are you able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without accomodations?
YES [ ] NO [ ]
• Have you ever been convicted of a violation of the law (misdemeanor or felony) other than a
minor traffic violation? If yes, provide a detailed explanation of every such conviction in the
provided space below. Add more if necessary. (kind of conviction, when, where, and outcome)
YES [ ]
NO [ ]
• Are any criminal or non-civil charges or proceedings pending against you? If yes, provide a
detailed explanation of every such charge or proceeding in the provided space below. Add more
if necessary. (what is the charge, where, when,)
YES [ ]
NO [ ]

Declaration
I declare that to the best of my knowledge the information given is true and correct. I understand that
inaccurate, misleading or untrue statements or knowingly withheld information may result in
termination of employment with this organization. I understand that this application does not constitute
an offer of employment. I understand that, in some cases, police and credit checks will be required and I
will be notified if this applies to this application.
Signed,
Date:

((Out of character))
• Timezone:
• UG-RP Forum Account Profile Link:
• How long have you played in UG-RP?
• Are you able to communicate in English fluently through voice and text?
• Do you have any experience and knowledge in this field of roleplay?
• Do you have a fully working microphone?

((This form of application is meant to portray a realistic type of an application form for the United States Governemnt (US Gov) specifically for the Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Server Underground:Roleplay. It is not by any means authentic and by filling it up will not give you a position within the US Gov. In order to get one fill up the authentic application form and not this one. ))

Code:
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/hoXKd1M.png[/img][/center]
This document is protected by U.S Copyright laws. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher, addressed “Attention: Permissions Coordinator,” at the address below
[img]https://i.imgur.com/66FXicb.png[/img]

[b]In Character[/b]

[b][i]Personal Information[/i][/b]

[i]• First Name:[/i]

[i]• Middle name:[/i]

[i]• Last name:[/i]

[i]• Gender:[/i]

[i]• Marital Status (Single, Married, Widowed, Other):[/i]

[i]• Nationality:[/i]

[i]• Date of birth:[/i]

[i]• Place of Birth:[/i]

[i]• Home Address:[/i]

[i]• Phone Number:[/i]

[i]• Email Address:[/i]

[b][i]Education[/i][/b]

Please check and indicate all of your formal education accomplishments.
• [ ] High School Graduate
o Name of School/Institution:
• [ ] College Graduate
o Name of College/University:
o Course of Study:
o Type of Degree:
 Other special educational accomplishments (Leadership Awardee, etc)
1.)
2.)

[b][i]Employment History[/i][/b]

• Have you been previously employed from any job? If otherwise, please skip this section of the
application.
• Have you ever been arrested/convicted of a criminal offence or have been terminated from
employment? If so, please state the nature and the date of the case(s).
• Have you ever been fired, asked to resign or denied reemployment? If yes, provide a detailed
explanation (employer, when, reason, etc.).
• Have you ever resigned after being notified of a recommendation to fire you? If yes, provide a
detailed explanation (employer, when, reason, etc.).
List most recent employment first. Summer jobs, part-time jobs and temporary jobs are included. Be sure
to account for dates of employment the reason of leaving.
• Employer name / Company Name:
• Position:
• Date of employment (From DD/MM/YYYY – To DD/MM/YYYY) :
• Reason for leaving:

[b][i]Personal Assessment[/i][/b]

At this part of assessment, you are expected to answer each questions with at least a minimum of 50
words.
• Do you believe you are competent enough to be accepted? Why so?
• Why do you want to join the [*LS/VC/LV*] Government?
• What do you feel is your strongest personal attribute?
• When are your leadership skills the most effective?
• If you were hired for this position, what are the first changes you would implement?
• Do you demonstrate leadership qualities even when you are not in a leadership role?
• At your current or former place of employment, how important was communication and dealing
with others?
At this part of assessment, please check the following boxes that apply.
• Are you able to work within a stressful work environment?
YES [ ] NO [ ]
• Do you comprehend the majority of the essential laws enforced within [*LS/VC/LC*]?
YES [ ] NO [ ]
• Are you aware of the duties and responsibilities for being a part with the government of
[*LS/VC/LC*]?
YES [ ] NO [ ]
• Are you able to legally eligible for employment in the U.S.?
YES [ ] NO [ ]
• Are you able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without accomodations?
YES [ ] NO [ ]
• Have you ever been convicted of a violation of the law (misdemeanor or felony) other than a
minor traffic violation? If yes, provide a detailed explanation of every such conviction in the
provided space below. Add more if necessary. (kind of conviction, when, where, and outcome)
YES [ ]
NO [ ]
• Are any criminal or non-civil charges or proceedings pending against you? If yes, provide a
detailed explanation of every such charge or proceeding in the provided space below. Add more
if necessary. (what is the charge, where, when,)
YES [ ]
NO [ ]

[b][i]Declaration[/i][/b]
[quote]I declare that to the best of my knowledge the information given is true and correct. I understand that
inaccurate, misleading or untrue statements or knowingly withheld information may result in
termination of employment with this organization. I understand that this application does not constitute
an offer of employment. I understand that, in some cases, police and credit checks will be required and I
will be notified if this applies to this application.[/quote]
Signed,
Date:

[b]((Out of character))[/b]
• Timezone:
• UG-RP Forum Account Profile Link:
• How long have you played in UG-RP?
• Are you able to communicate in English fluently through voice and text?
• Do you have any experience and knowledge in this field of roleplay?
• Do you have a fully working microphone?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum