San Andreas State Police
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://sasp-goverment.forumgreek.com

Liberty City News Application Form Review Empty Liberty City News Application Form Review

Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:26 pm
Liberty City News Application Form Review CGjpofU
Liberty City News Application Form Review EIfxFHe
This document is protected by U.S Copyright laws. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher, addressed “Attention: Permissions Coordinator,” at the address below.

In Character

Personal Information

• Forename:

• Middle name:

• Surname:

• Marital Status (Single, Married, Widowed, Other):

• Nationality:

• Date of birth:

• Place of Birth:

• Home Address:

• Phone Number:

• Email Address:

Education and Employment

Please check the following boxes that apply if you agree to the following statements.
[ ] I graduated from a public/private high-school and possess a high-school diploma
[ ] I graduated college and have received a college degree from an accredited college/university.
(If you have attended college, what was your course of study?)
[ ] I possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Communication
[ ] I possess a Bachelor's Degree in Journalism

Have you been previously employed from any job? If so, please list the Name of employer/Company
Name that you have worked on. Account the dates of employment and the position that you had.

(Name of employer/Company Name – Date of Employment – Title of Position)
1.)
2.)

Criminal History

• Have you ever been arrested, incarcerated and/or convicted of a misdemeanor offense? If so,
please explain in detail, including the number of charges, and arrests, and the nature of the
case

Journalism Evaluation

At this juncture, you are expected to demonstrate your knowledge in fluent English and literature. Keep
in mind that grammar, spelling, and proper usage of the English Language are assessed and checked
thoroughly. Note that plagiarism is not advisable, as it may affect your acceptance for employment.

I. Question & Answer (Minimum of 100 words for each question)

1. Tell us something about yourself. Write a short-but-sweet summarized story of your life.

2. Why do you want to join the (*LS,VC,LC*) News Network and what gives you an edge that
makes you prominent over other applicants?

3. What makes you a great Journalist/News Reporter?

II. Questionnaire
Please check the following boxes that apply if you agree to the following statements.
1. Do you have experience in the journalism field? Yes [ ] No [ ]
2. Are you open-minded to constructive criticism? Yes [ ] No [ ]
3. Are you able to socialize sensitively with a vast range of people? Yes [ ] No [ ]
4. Are you able to communicate in fluent English? Yes [ ] No [ ]
5. Can you openly work on any given topics when situation arises? Yes [ ] No [ ]

III. Write an article from scratch. Think of a unique topic that may pique someone’s interest. The article
must be at least 4 paragraphs long, with a minimum of 100 words for each paragraph. Also, take note to
include pictures to illustrate your topic; at least 2 pictures are sufficient.

IV. Now, select one of the topics given below and make an article relating to that topic. The article must
be at least 4 paragraphs long, with a minimum of 100 words for each paragraph. Also, take note to
a.) Science and Advancement of Technology
b.) Law and Crime
c.) Livelihood
d.) Health and Diet
e.) Politics

(( Out of Character ))

Real Life Age:

Real Life Country:

Timezone:

Code:
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/CGjpofU.png[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/EIfxFHe.png[/img]
This document is protected by U.S Copyright laws. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher, addressed “Attention: Permissions Coordinator,” at the address below.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/EIfxFHe.png[/img][/center]

[b]In Character[/b]

[b][i]Personal Information[/i][/b]

[i]• Forename:[/i]

[i]• Middle name:[/i]

[i]• Surname:[/i]

[i]• Gender:[/i]

[i]• Marital Status (Single, Married, Widowed, Other):[/i]

[i]• Nationality:[/i]

[i]• Date of birth:[/i]

[i]• Place of Birth:[/i]

[i]• Home Address:[/i]

[i]• Phone Number:[/i]

[i]• Email Address:[/i]

[b][i]Education and Employment[/i][/b]

[i]Please check the following boxes that apply if you agree to the following statements.[/i]
[ ] I graduated from a public/private high-school and possess a high-school diploma
[ ] I graduated college and have received a college degree from an accredited college/university.
(If you have attended college, what was your course of study?)
[ ] I possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Communication
[ ] I possess a Bachelor's Degree in Journalism

[i]Have you been previously employed from any job? If so, please list the Name of employer/Company
Name that you have worked on. Account the dates of employment and the position that you had.[/i]
(Name of employer/Company Name – Date of Employment – Title of Position)
1.)
2.)

[b][i]Criminal History[/i][/b]

[i]• Have you ever been arrested, incarcerated and/or convicted of a misdemeanor offense? If so,
please explain in detail, including the number of charges, and arrests, and the nature of the
case[/i].

[b][i]Journalism Evaluation[/i][/b]

[i]At this juncture, you are expected to demonstrate your knowledge in fluent English and literature. Keep
in mind that grammar, spelling, and proper usage of the English Language are assessed and checked
thoroughly. Note that plagiarism is not advisable, as it may affect your acceptance for employment.[/i]

[b]I. Question & Answer (Minimum of 100 words for each question)[/b]

[i]1. Tell us something about yourself. Write a short-but-sweet summarized story of your life.[/i]

[i]2. Why do you want to join the (*LS,VC,LC*) News Network and what gives you an edge that
makes you prominent over other applicants?[/i]

[i]3. What makes you a great Journalist/News Reporter?[/i]

[b]II. Questionnaire[/b]
[i]Please check the following boxes that apply if you agree to the following statements.[/i]
1. Do you have experience in the journalism field? Yes [ ] No [ ]
2. Are you open-minded to constructive criticism? Yes [ ] No [ ]
3. Are you able to socialize sensitively with a vast range of people? Yes [ ] No [ ]
4. Are you able to communicate in fluent English? Yes [ ] No [ ]
5. Can you openly work on any given topics when situation arises? Yes [ ] No [ ]

[b]III. Write an article from scratch.[/b] Think of a unique topic that may pique someone’s interest. The article
must be at least 4 paragraphs long, with a minimum of 100 words for each paragraph. Also, take note to

[b]IV. Now, select one of the topics given below and make an article relating to that topic. [/b]The article must
be at least 4 paragraphs long, with a minimum of 100 words for each paragraph. Also, take note to
a.) Science and Advancement of Technology
b.) Law and Crime
c.) Livelihood
d.) Health and Diet
e.) Politics

[b](( Out of Character ))[/b]

[i]Real Life Age:[/i]

[i]Real Life Country:[/i]

[i]Timezone: [/i]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum