Go down
Admin
View user profilehttp://sasp-goverment.forumgreek.com

FBI Application Form Review

on Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:40 pm
This document is protected by U.S Copyright laws. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher, addressed “Attention: Permissions Coordinator,” at the address below.

In-character

1. Personal Information

1.1 First name:

1.2 Middle Name:

1.3 Last Name:

1.4 Sex:

1.5 Current Age:

1.6 Date of birth:

1.7 Place of birth:

1.8 Marital status:

1.9 Phone Number:

1.10 Email Address:

1.11 Current Residence Address:

1.12 Citizenship:
[ ] I am a United States Citizen
[ ] I am a Naturalized Citizen
[ ] None of the above

1.18 Languages
List all languages you speak fluently.
1.)
2.)
3.)

2. Education Evaluation

Please check the following boxes that apply if you agree with the following statements.
Please check and indicate all of your formal education accomplishments.

[ ] High School Graduate
Name of School/Institution:
[ ] College Graduate
Name of College/University:
Course of Study:
Type of Degree:

3. Employment History

3.1 Have you been previously employed from any job?
[ ] Yes
[ ] No (If so, please leave the questions blank and proceed to section 4. of the form)

3.2 May we contact your present employer regarding your character, qualification, and record of
employment? (A “NO” answer may/may not affect your consideration for employment)

[ ] Yes
[ ] No (If so, please explain)

3.3 List every job, including military service, that you had previously. Jobs include, but not limited to parttime
jobs, full-time jobs, self-employed, and volunteer work. Note to also indicate the length and dates of
employment.

a.) Name of Employer / Company Name:
b.) Title of Position:
c.) Description of work:
d.) Your reason for leaving:
e.) Dates employed from - to: (Day/Month/Year) – (Day/Month/Year)

3.4 If you have served in the military, please indicate which branch. (Which includes, but not limited to;
Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, National Guard) Leave blank if question does not apply:

Personal Qualifications Questionnaire
Please answer the following questions on the provided space below.

1. Why do you want to join the FBI? (Minimum 150 words)

2. What is the reason you want to work for the FBI and not another branch of government?
(Minimum 100 words)

Please check the following boxes that apply if you agree with the following statements
YES [ ] NO [ ] 1. Do you adhere to strict standards of conduct, especially in maintaining honesty and
integrity

YES [ ] NO [ ] 2. Are you willing to undergo a rigorous background investigation, credit checks, and a
polygraph?

YES [ ] NO [ ] 3. Are you able to maintain a level of fitness necessary to effectively respond to lifethreatening
situations on the job?

YES [ ] NO [ ] 4. Upon graduation from the FBI Academy, are you prepared and available for assignment
to different cities on either temporary or long-term basis?

YES [ ] NO [ ] 5. Throughout your career, are you prepared and available for temporary duty
assignments to different cities, on either a temporary or a long-term basis?

YES [ ] NO [ ] 6. Are you able to work a minimum of 50-hours per week, which may include odd hours,
and be on-call 24/7, including holidays and weekends

YES [ ] NO [ ] 7. Are you able to carry a firearm and be willing to use deadly force if necessary?

YES [ ] NO [ ] 8. Are you willing and able to participate in arrests, the execution of search warrants, raids
and other dangerous assignments – all of which may pose the risk of personal bodily harm?

Are you prepared to…
YES [ ] NO [ ] 9. Protect the United States from terrorist attacks?

YES [ ] NO [ ] 10. Protect the United States against foreign intelligence operations and espionage?

YES [ ] NO [ ] 11. Protect the United States against cyber-based attacks and high-technology crimes?

YES [ ] NO [ ] 12. Combat public corruption at all levels?

YES [ ] NO [ ] 13. Protect civil rights?

YES [ ] NO [ ] 14. Combat transnational/national criminal organizations and enterprises?

YES [ ] NO [ ] 15. Combat major white-collar crime?

YES [ ] NO [ ] 16. Combat significant violent crime?

Do you…
YES [ ] NO [ ] 17. Possess a valid driver's license and 1 month of driving experience

YES [ ] NO [ ] 18. Have no criminal cases pending against you?

YES [ ] NO [ ] 19. Have no criminal record for the past 3 weeks?

Declaration
I declare that to the best of my knowledge the information given is true and correct. I understand that
inaccurate, misleading or untrue statements or knowingly withheld information may result in
termination of employment with this organisation. I understand that this application does not constitute
an offer of employment. I understand that, in some cases, police and credit checks will be required and I
will be notified if this applies to this application.
Signed,
Date:

((Out of character))

Timezone:

UG-RP Forum Account Profile Link:

How long have you played in UG-RP?

Are you able to communicate in English fluently through voice and text?

Do you have any experience and knowledge in this field of roleplay?

Do you have a fully working microphone?

((This form of application is meant to portray a realistic type of an application form for the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) specifically for the Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Server Underground:Roleplay. It is not by any means authentic and by filling it up will not give you a position within the FBI. In order to get one fill up the authentic application form and not this one. ))

Code:
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/aUHhZ36.png[/img][/center]
This document is protected by U.S Copyright laws. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher, addressed “Attention: Permissions Coordinator,” at the address below.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/66FXicb.png[/img]

[b]In-character[/b]

[b][i]1. Personal Information[/i][/b]

[i]1.1 First name:[/i]

[i]1.2 Middle Name:[/i]

[i]1.3 Last Name:[/i]

[i]1.4 Sex:[/i]

[i]1.5 Current Age:[/i]

[i]1.6 Date of birth:[/i]

[i]1.7 Place of birth:[/i]

[i]1.8 Marital status:[/i]

[i]1.9 Phone Number:[/i]

[i]1.10 Email Address:[/i]

[i]1.11 Current Residence Address:[/i]

[i]1.12 Citizenship:[/i]
[ ] I am a United States Citizen
[ ] I am a Naturalized Citizen
[ ] None of the above

[i]1.18 Languages[/i]
List all languages you speak fluently.
1.)
2.)
3.)

[b][i]2. Education Evaluation[/i][/b]

[i]Please check the following boxes that apply if you agree with the following statements.
Please check and indicate all of your formal education accomplishments.[/i]
[ ] High School Graduate
Name of School/Institution:
[ ] College Graduate
Name of College/University:
Course of Study:
Type of Degree:

[b][i]3. Employment History[/i][/b]

[i]3.1 Have you been previously employed from any job?[/i]
[ ] Yes
[ ] No (If so, please leave the questions blank and proceed to section 4. of the form)

[i]3.2 May we contact your present employer regarding your character, qualification, and record of
employment? (A “NO” answer may/may not affect your consideration for employment)[/i]
[ ] Yes
[ ] No (If so, please explain)

[i]3.3 List every job, including military service, that you had previously. Jobs include, but not limited to parttime
jobs, full-time jobs, self-employed, and volunteer work. Note to also indicate the length and dates of
employment.[/i]
a.) Name of Employer / Company Name:
b.) Title of Position:
c.) Description of work:
d.) Your reason for leaving:
e.) Dates employed from - to: (Day/Month/Year) – (Day/Month/Year)

[i]3.4 If you have served in the military, please indicate which branch. (Which includes, but not limited to;
Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, National Guard) Leave blank if question does not apply:[/i]

[center][b][i]Personal Qualifications Questionnaire[/i][/b][/center]
Please answer the following questions on the provided space below.

[i]1. Why do you want to join the FBI?[/i] (Minimum 150 words)

[i]2. What is the reason you want to work for the FBI and not another branch of government?[/i]
(Minimum 100 words)

Please check the following boxes that apply if you agree with the following statements
YES [ ] NO [ ] 1. Do you adhere to strict standards of conduct, especially in maintaining honesty and
integrity

YES [ ] NO [ ] 2. Are you willing to undergo a rigorous background investigation, credit checks, and a
polygraph?

YES [ ] NO [ ] 3. Are you able to maintain a level of fitness necessary to effectively respond to lifethreatening
situations on the job?

YES [ ] NO [ ] 4. Upon graduation from the FBI Academy, are you prepared and available for assignment
to different cities on either temporary or long-term basis?

YES [ ] NO [ ] 5. Throughout your career, are you prepared and available for temporary duty
assignments to different cities, on either a temporary or a long-term basis?

YES [ ] NO [ ] 6. Are you able to work a minimum of 50-hours per week, which may include odd hours,
and be on-call 24/7, including holidays and weekends

YES [ ] NO [ ] 7. Are you able to carry a firearm and be willing to use deadly force if necessary?

YES [ ] NO [ ] 8. Are you willing and able to participate in arrests, the execution of search warrants, raids
and other dangerous assignments – all of which may pose the risk of personal bodily harm?

Are you prepared to…
YES [ ] NO [ ] 9. Protect the United States from terrorist attacks?

YES [ ] NO [ ] 10. Protect the United States against foreign intelligence operations and espionage?

YES [ ] NO [ ] 11. Protect the United States against cyber-based attacks and high-technology crimes?

YES [ ] NO [ ] 12. Combat public corruption at all levels?

YES [ ] NO [ ] 13. Protect civil rights?

YES [ ] NO [ ] 14. Combat transnational/national criminal organizations and enterprises?

YES [ ] NO [ ] 15. Combat major white-collar crime?

YES [ ] NO [ ] 16. Combat significant violent crime?

Do you…
YES [ ] NO [ ] 17. Possess a valid driver's license and 1 month of driving experience

YES [ ] NO [ ] 18. Have no criminal cases pending against you?

YES [ ] NO [ ] 19. Have no criminal record for the past 3 weeks?

[b][i]Declaration[/i][/b]
[quote]I declare that to the best of my knowledge the information given is true and correct. I understand that
inaccurate, misleading or untrue statements or knowingly withheld information may result in
termination of employment with this organisation. I understand that this application does not constitute
an offer of employment. I understand that, in some cases, police and credit checks will be required and I
will be notified if this applies to this application.[/quote]
Signed,
Date:

[b]((Out of character))[/b]

[i]Age:[/i]

[i]Country:[/i]

[i]Timezone:[/i]

[i]UG-RP Forum Account Profile Link:[/i]

[i]How long have you played in UG-RP?[/i]

[i]Are you able to communicate in English fluently through voice and text?[/i]

[i]Do you have any experience and knowledge in this field of roleplay?[/i]